Corporate Services Assistant (CSA)
The British High Commission in Yaounde here by invites applications for the position of Corporate Services Assistant(CSA)
CSA The British High Commission in Yaounde here by invites applications for the position of Corporate Services Assistant(CSA).
This is an exciting role involving work in key areas of management: logistics, estates, security and reception. The role has lots of learning opportunities which will help the successful candidate build up an impressive and diverse skills portfolio. This is a full time one year renewable contract. Written applications accompanied by a curriculum vitae(all in English) and other relevant documents, should reach the British High Commission by l2 noon on Friday 20th April 2013.
The role of Corporate Services Assistant includes:
- Assisting the CSO/Logistics in making flight and hotel bookings for staff members,
- helping with visa applications for staff for official trips
- Identifying maintenance issues in the office and at residences and liaising with the CSO/Estates on preventive and reactive maintenance
- Maintaining up to date inventory of office, stores and residences
- Monitoring and Recording utility consumption
- Providing back-up for the Receptionist(including providing full cover for a period of six months) and the Security
- Manager on the management of the security contract.
- Section Filing
- Carrying out other adhoc management tasks as required
Key Competences Required:
- You demonstrate the skills and motivation to complete all tasks competently, accurately and on time.
You solve problems within your own area of responsibility but know when to seek guidance Working with others:
- You treat others with consideration and respect.
- You work effectively and supportively with colleagues, both individually and in teams.
- You provide information clearly and concisely.
- You are willing to express your own views and contribute to team discussions.
- You understand internal and external customer needs and provide the appropriate quality of service to all customers.
Specialist skills: Computer literate(Word, Excel, Internet, Access).
Fluency (oral and written) in English and French is essential.
Excellent telephone skills and more generally communication skills are crucial
Qualifications, experience and desirable qualities:
The candidate must be holder of at least a GCE Advanced Level Certificate. A university degree in a related field and similar experience in an international organization would be advantageous. The CSA must be well organised, efficient, self-motivated, friendly and polite Applications should be addressed to Corporate Services Manager, British High Commission, Avenue Winston Churchill, BP547, Yaounde. Please mark clearly on the envelope Ref:20130104-CSA. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered. The British High Commission is an equal opportunities employer. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Applicants must be ready to start work at shortnotice
Source Cameroon Tribune N°10321/6521 du 12/04/2013, p24